A large Victorian detached building originally split into 7 Apartments but once development has finished will comprise 10 flats, a refurbishment and reconfiguration of the existing 7 flats and a new build extension to the rear creating an additional 3 flats.
Sandfield Court is located in the heart of of Churchdown Village, and located between the very popular roads of The Avenue and The Piece.
This Victorian detached also consisted of unused basement (620 sqft), two private driveways and 6 garages at the rear which have been demolished to create open space parking to the front and rear of the property.
Total square footage is approximately 4600 sqft.
Plot Size 0.61 acres.
- Large Victorian Villa of 7 flats –refurbished and extended into a block into 10 flats
- Will comprise 6 1-bedroom flats and 4 2-bedroom flats
- Churchdown is a village in Gloucestershire, England, situated between Gloucester and Cheltenham in the south of the Tewkesbury Borough.
- The village is unusual in having two centres. The older (Brookfield or “village”) centre is in Church Road near St Andrew’s Church; the more modern centre is in St John’s Avenue near St John’s Church.
- Churchdown is a relatively large village, with a population of 10,990 at the 2011 census.
- The older Brookfield or ‘village’ centre is highly regarded with properties in this area commanding a premium
- Sandfield court is at the heart of the ‘village’
- Project start date January 2022
- Anticipated project completion date October 2022